The Blueline Deleafer is a quality American-made vineyard solution that works by pulsating a low pressure air stream which removes leaf material between adjustable widths of 12” to 24”. The low pressure features prevents crop damage and reduces rot.
- 3-point mount with Comer Gearbox
- Steel fabricated filter housing with 2 elements
- Steel fabricated outlet manifold with pressure gauge
- Front mounting for 2 heads with 24" vertical hydraulic height adjustment
- 180 degree side to side swinging mount for header. This allows for operation on one side of the row without "dead heading"
- Electric controls for up & down and side to side operations of the header
- Requires 65 PTO HP to operate